Friday 25 January 2008

Sunday Night Dogging Story

Public cock sucking and hardcore outdoor fucking in Essex on Sunday.

Me and Ben (my partner in crime - oops I mean dogging) went to a sweet little doggers car park in Essex on Sunday night. There were no cameras, this was just dogging for the sheer fun of it! And fuck me was it fun.I'd had a pretty quiet weekend, stayed in Friday and fucked Matt for fun (Me and Ben are only fuck buddies we're not in a relationship btw).

Sunday I was feeling seriously horny, I rang Ben and managed to persuade him ( total piece of piss) to come and pick me p and take me dogging on his turf in Essex.We've been to this place several times before and always had a good old dogging session with loads of guys joining in.So on the way over I was already sucking Bens cock off whilst he's driving and fingering my pussy in anticipation, I couldnt wait to get there and get fucked.

As soon as we pulled in to the car park we saw 3 other cars with couples dogging and loads of guys watching, didnt look like anyone was joining in though, so me and Ben are straight out the car, i layed over the bonnet, legs wide apart up in the air and Ben starts licking my pussy like theres no tomorrow. I had got so horny on the drive over I came straight away all over his face and while he was busy licking up my cunt juices a guy comes over to watch a bit closer. Straight away Ben offers me to this guy (we're an horny impatient pair), without a moment hesitation the guy is sucking my tits and playing with my pussy while Ben sticks his cock in my mouth. I tell the guy he can fuck me if he wants, he dont take asking twice and with me still sprawled over the car bonnet, he whips out his cock and rammed it straight into my pussy and starts fucking me...he was ok but went a bit like the clappers, I was still screaming out though as he fucked my pussy and sucked my tits and i still Bens big warm cock in my mouth.

The guy didnt last long, after about 3 minutes he pulled cock out and spunked all over my tits so Ben had to finish me off - shame that eh!!